This.
Is a simple game.
You throw the ball.
You hit the ball.
You catch the ball.


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Batting Order

OK, so a few basic concepts before we go any further.



Be advised, I will be referencing myself somewhat in this post, but, with the exception of the occasional (emphasis on occasional) pertinent anecdote down the road, that ain't what this deal is about, and we will be endeavouring heroically to keep the content as Beldone-free as possible.
Because, you know, fuck that shit.

So.
The baseball.

Now, don't make the mistake of thinking that I'm presenting here as some kind of authority, in the Big Picture, I don't know Jack Shit.
Especially compared to a lot of you SOBs.
People like Brother Cisco, Hinkley, The Amazing Zender, and (especially) my beloved friend Hammy, can all run circles around me in terms of stats, history, and general ball knowledge, bless their wee cotton socks.


This is just me slinging crap about the game and things about it I love and all.

Oh and I guess, for a while, we'll be lookin at some Ball Movies (big fuckin surprise), more on that later.

I'm not trying to tie things down to any specific area of focus, we'll just see where we get to.

So grab your glove.


Let's play.

Raj


No comments:

Post a Comment